Friday, September 3, 2010

Math Matters

Well it was another GREAT week in Math.  Students are working so hard and really seem to understand geometry like no other class I have ever had.  We had a short quiz today and out of 76 students about 41 students made an A!!!!!  That is FABULOUS!!!!  About 94% of the students made an A, B, or C.  I am so proud and you should be too. 

IMPORTANT: WHOLE UNIT TEST ON WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 8. On the test is basic addition and subtraction facts, lines, rays, line segments, polygons, parallel blue family letter, and all of the homework to help prepare them for the test.  I am sure they will do well.  I have some very intelligent "kiddos" in my class.  However, this does not mean that they shouldn't study.  Everything helps.   If there are questions please let me know. Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment